God & The Scientists God & The Scientists

This was funny

This was pretty funny. Don't rate it low just because you disagree with it, give the author some credit. Subtracted two stars for its short length.

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

did he died?

This is great, you put a lot of effort into this and it shows :D

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Good

lol kids wrecking multi-million dollar lab for no reason :D

I didn't miss the sign saying 'project Z' :)

A Letter from God A Letter from God

Well done.

I'm surprised this is doing so well on NG, the mentality I'm used to seeing here is "teh noes, it say god quick blams it!". I think the problem a lot of non-theists have is not with God, but rather his 'fan-club' if you will. Whenever I see attacks against religion I hear things mentioned like the crusades, which God never said to do, but rather were constructions of man. The animation in this one could be a bit stronger, but it's serviceable. Other than minor theological errors (God doesn't make mistakes) the message here is quite good and well presented. well done!

Lankie responds:

Thank you!
Yeah, theres a fair bit of God bashing on the internet, Whys everyone have to be so mean.
On one hand he doesn't exist so why confront it
on the other: dude, he created humanity, chill! ^^

As you can see, im indifferent about the while thing! :D

Mr.Mask EP 1 Mr.Mask EP 1

Potential

It's great for a first attempt, you have a lot of potential here.

Popstar Popstar

YESSSSS

I hate how people worship these people, they are just ordinary people ffs.

Tarboy Tarboy

Awesome!

I have a feeling this will stay in the top 50 for at least a year, like those 'there she is' vids or the 'mastermind' series, this flash is just that good.

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Awesome!

IMO the best in the series.

The Ultimate Fight(stick) The Ultimate Fight(stick)

:-)

I actually enjoyed this, good work! But yeah, like others have said sound would be good.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

AWESOME!

This is truely the best flash series on newgrounds, this really deserves the #1 spot, rather than that 'there she is' crap.