Matching lights Matching lights

Not bad

Took a while to beat, pity there was no 'you win' screen :\
This ones not bad.

Effing Worms Effing Worms

Ahahaha

I kept going until my body was fatter than the ground was deep and the lag was unplayable. This is a fun little game :D

Tiger Woods's SMS Shower Tiger Woods's SMS Shower

Cool

A reasonably good game, if a little simplistic. Sound/music might have been nice. But lmao, yesterday that button game and now this :D

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Very cool

I loved Chronotron and Cursor*10, and I love this. Story-wise, I think I'm noticing a trend towards Braid-style "you ARE the demons!" twists. I think the gameplay was a bit spartan, it might have been nice to introduce a few more elements as the game progressed. It felt a bit easy overall.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Outstanding

Absolutely brilliant! It feels as though you took that gif of the stars showing relevant sizes, and made it so much more. Perhaps there will be less people who think the sun and moon are the same size? Once again, well done! Although I suddenly have a compulsion to play spore now...

HeliCops HeliCops

Almost

It feels as though there was a bit of missed potential here, make no mistake what's there is good, but it feels a bit rushed. There was also a noticeable disconnect between the programmer and the artist.

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

Good for a few mins

I was browsing ng, minding my own business when all of a sudden, SOCIAL COMMENTARY!1!! Made me dizzy :(

Baby Boom TWO Baby Boom TWO

Is OK

Far too random for my liking. Great music though.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Outstanding

Very entertaining! It is obvious a lot of effort was put into this, well done! My only issue was the use and overuse of the button mashing sequences, hence 9/10.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

fun fun fun

After beating the game, I bought everything and went to see how far it would go, but it just kept going, after 10 mins I decided to get a sandwich. When I came back i had finished with the following stats:

Money: $3,420.00